Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Monthly rewriting/revision grind...

I started blogging on Linkedin.com about my weekly rewriting/revisions/writing projects on my laptop.  Here's where I'm currently at this month:

1)  Kepler Falling:  I have about 200 pages worth of rewriting done.  I thought I could get done by New Years Day 2018.  That won't happen.  I'll be lucky if I finish up by my birthday in March 2018.

2)  Eternity's Edge:  I have about 25,000 words.  I need another 25,000 words for a manuscript.  I'd like to have the rough draft done by June 2018.

3)  Nordic Sun:  I'm on the eighth week of 23 weeks worth of critiques for WUTA.  This will keep me going until March 2018.

4)  Other Novellas/Short Stories:  Those projects will take the WUTA critique group until the end of October 2018 to get through with critiquing and revising/editing....

Blake Wood Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment