Friday, December 8, 2017

Year end review....

I thought I'd do a year end review of my current writing projects.  Here we go:

1)  Kepler Falling 3rd Draft Rewrite:  I'm about 60% through my rewriting of the third draft of Kelper Falling.  I wanted this done by New Years 2018.  Looks like the spring of 2018, now.  I'm further behind than I'd like in getting done with this rewrite.  I might have bit more off than I could chew, however...

2)  Eternity's Edge 1st Rough Draft:  I have about 26,000 words written.  I don't know how many more I'll do.  Maybe another 25,000 words for 50,000 plus word novel.  I should aim for 60,000 and then cull the manuscript when I go to revise it the first time through.  I'd like to have this done by July 1, 2018....

3)  Nordic Sun WUTA Critique:  This is still underway.  It'll take a while to get done, unfortunately....

4)  Johannesburg Passage WUTA Critique:  Not started yet.

5)  Ganbaatar WUTA Critique:  Not started yet.

6)  Vanishing Point WUTA Critique:  Not started yet.

7)  Jesus Christ - Necromancer WUTA Critique:  Not started yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment