Sunday, March 4, 2018

New spring prose projects....

Here's what I'm working on this spring:

1)  Eternity's Edge:  I'm working on the rough draft of a new sci-fi novel/novella.  It's a sequel to Kepler Falling.  I have about 26,000 words done.  I'm looking to finish the rough draft later this year....

2)  Revision of Kepler Falling:  This will be the second revision of the third draft of Kepler Falling.  I don't know how long it will take.  Probably the next six-months (maybe).  I'll bring the revised draft to WUTA for critiquing at the end of the year...

3)  Nordic Sun:  I'm about two-thirds of the way done with my third sci-fi novella.  This was my attempt to write hard sci-fi (instead of the religious based Kepler Falling space opera and Colonel Singh military sci-fi stories I wrote previously).  I have two more novellas to review at WUTA later this year. One's historical fiction/fantasy.  The other is steampunk... 

No comments:

Post a Comment