Thursday, June 6, 2013

Week of editing

All I've been doing this week is editing different short stories.  I also went through half of Kepler Falling this morning entering electronic corrections. 

I also started a continuing edition course at a local community college on writing basics.  I took notes last night in class.  I also had to print out 25 copies of a recent work for the class to edit next Wednesday.  I also made copies for Writers Under the Arch Meeting on Monday nights of a new short story I wrote back in February called Among Strangers.  I also have more editing to do on Kepler Falling.  And I also have short stories of friends to line edit for WUTA Big Books next Thursday evening at SLAG at Oak Knoll Park in Clayton, MO. 

I should be editing tonight.  I wanted a break from it.  I also wanted to update some of the blogs before the weekend, too.  Anyway, good writings and may your muse be gracious to you....

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment