Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

Happy New Year 2014!

2013 saw the writing over 150 pages in a new novel and the production of nine short stories.  Even though I haven't been able to get to Writers Under the Arch, I've been writing and regularly editing/revising older works.

The goal for 2014 is two fold.  The first is to get several manuscripts ready for a literary agent.  The second is to finish the rough draft for Straits of Magellan.

I also have other personal goals this year, too.  One is to learn a new language.  I'll start that in the autumn of 2014.  I'd like to have the rough draft of Straits of Magellan done by then so I can move onto other things.  I also have more novella/short story planned after that.  Afterward, I'll be with writing new material.

Again, best wishes for the New Year and good writing,
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment